As the year comes to a close, we took a moment to gather the stories published in Our Northwestern that you read, shared, and liked the most. We also collected the five most-watched videos produced by the Northwestern Alumni Association (NAA) and the top five moments of the year from the NAA's social media feeds on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Don't see your favorite moment here? Tell us what resonated for you in the comments section below.
Here are the most read Our Northwestern blog posts of 2015. Share which Our Northwestern stories you liked by commenting below.
- Northwestern Ringtones (September 2015)
- Fifteen for '15: Advice for graduating seniors (June 2015)
- Homecoming and Reunion 2015: Tweets, Instagrams, and everything else! (October 2015)
- Tell us about the love you found at Northwestern (January 2015)
- Club Scholarship Program Competition Kicks off April 20 | #DollarsForScholars (April 2015)
- Recipients of the 2015 Alumni Awards Announced (February 2015)
- Cities announced for Global 'Cats Connect networking events (February 2015)
- Vote for the Most Beautiful Spot on Northwestern's Campus! (March 2015)
- Giving Tuesday: #CATSGiveBack 2015 breaks records (December 2015)
- Guest blogger: Medill senior reflects on his Journalism Residency (January 2015)
Which of our videos kept your eyes glued to the (You)Tube? Check out the list below. Watch them again now and comment with your favorite!
- #CATSGiveBack Launch Video (December 2015)
- Happy Holidays from the Northwestern Alumni Association (December 2015)
- The Spring Line, by Willie (February 2015)
- We Will. The Campaign for Northwestern -- Impact Video, Colorado (April 2015)
- Come Back for Reunion 2015 (October 2015)
- Class of '15 Commencement GoPro Time Lapse (June 2015)
- Because of Donors Like You (June 2015)
Thanks for all the thumbs-up! Here are the Facebook posts with the most likes, comments, and shares. Which Facebook post you did you like the most?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus and George R.R. Martin at Ryan Field (November 2015)
- You're Home | Your Home #NUReunion (October 2015)
- #B1GCats Win at Duke (September 2015)
- $100M Buffett Institute Gift (January 2015)
- Historic $100M #PritzkerLaw Gift (October 2015)
These are the top Tweets that captured your attention in 140 characters or less. Which Twitter moment would you "RT"?
- Mike Wilbon '80 Challenge (October 2015)
- #MayThe4thBeWithNU (May 2015)
- #NUReunion Grand Marshal Announcement (October 2015)
- 21 Reasons You Can't Help But Love NU (February 2015)
- Chicago's Big Ten Team (July 2015)
In 2015, the NAA launched its @NorthwesternAlumni Instagram feed—and here are the 'grams that earned the most double-tap love. From the Reunion 2015 takeover by alumnus Jerome Pandell to numerous #TBTs, which picture do you love?
- University Hall (#JeromeLive)
- #FlatWillie at Duke
- #TransformationTuesday Willie
- Welcome Class of #NU2019
- #TBT | Princess Diana's Campus Visit
Happy 2016, Wildcats! For more on 2015 and to see what's ahead in 2016, take a look back and a look forward with this holiday video from the NAA. >>