Check out the stories you read the most, shared the most, and watched the most in 2014.
- Remembering journalist, NU alumnus James Foley (August 2014)
- Want proof of NU’s growing reputation? We’ve got 33,200 apps for that (January 2014)
- Commencement speaker, honorary degree recipients announced (April 2014)
- TEDx coming to Northwestern (February 2014)
- Henry Crown Sports Pavilion celebrates major renovations (November 2014)
- ‘Whistling Vivaldi’ is next One Book selection (April 2014)
- Top Research Story: NU study shows adults can undo heart disease risk (July 2014)
- President's visit captivates campus (October 2014)
- Former 'SNL' star to lead Homecoming parade (October 2014)
- Football unveils 'Northwestern Gothic' uniforms (October 2014)
Below are the 2014 NAA videos with the most views. Comment below to let us know your favorite.
- We Will. The Campaign for Northwestern Centerpiece Video
- We Will. The Campaign for Northwestern Athletics and Recreation
- Northwestern University Celebrates Purple Pride
- Happy Holidays from the Northwestern Alumni Association
- Northwestern Student ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
These are some of the most liked, clicked, and shared Northwestern Alumni Association Facebook posts. Which 2014 social media moment did you 'like' the most? Tell us by commenting below!
- November 15, 2014: Northwestern beats Notre Dame in overtime! Wildcats, tell us where you were watching from!
- October 10, 2014: Willie Misses You – Come back for Homecoming
- November 20, 2014: Nice Day for a … Purple Wedding: Tiffanie Wong celebrates the Wildcats’ victory in South Bend during her wedding.
- November 10, 2014: Wildcats, it’s time to crown the ULTIMATE Flat Willie photo.